[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYLTw1UA width=”320″ height=”270″]
- Evenstar Shawl by Susan Pandorf knit in Highland Handmades Black Cherry Lace in the Tidepool Colorway on size 3 US/ 3.25 mm
- Cabled Wristwarmers by Alison24 knit in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Nutmeg Colorway on size 3 US/3.25 mm
- West Knits Mystery KAL Earth & Sky knit in Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in the Parchment, Terrarium, & Mare Colorways on size 4 US/3.5 mm
- Interlocked Socks by Lisa Beamer knit in Madelinetosh Pashmina in the Terrarium Colorway on size 2 US/2.75 mm
- Seed Stich & Cables Bag by Patons knit in Patons Shetland Chunky Tweed in Color # 67240 on size 8 US/6 mm
Taking A Bow:
- Ernie’s Love Dog Sweater (Podcasters Challenge Project) by Me knit in Worsted Weight Wool on size 8US/6 mm
Behind The Scenes:
- Dyeabolical Superwash BFL Top in the Mourning Clowns Colorway
- Sanguine Gryphon Sir Batt in the Lancelot Colorway
274 yards of a 3-ply Fingering Weight
Available for purchase in my Etsy Shop
In The Spotlight:
- What I’m Watching
- Desert Vista Dyeworks Coupon!
- Stash Enhancement:
VIEWERS GET A 20% OFF COUPON CODE GOOD THROUGH OCTOBER 6TH, 2011
CJ Kopec Creations in the Secrets Colorway (Thanks Lisa!)
6CatsKnittingAround Polworth Top in the True Blood Colorway & Stitch Markers
Wolfe Farms Apple Crisp Lotion (all Apple Crisp items are 25% off this month)
A Round Of Applause:
- Happy Birthday Erin (mommyneedsyarn)!!!
- Thank you to Natasha (tashbalaz) for her generous donation to the podcast!
- Thank you to Tina (Weezie72377) for gifting me the Diamondback Mitts!
- New Podcast:
Knitting in Circles with Aimee